Foot & Calf Pads (2 Pads + Controller)
CHRISTMAS SALE 15% OFF
Foot & Ankle (2 Pad + Controller)
- 122 LEDs per Pad (4.5” X 15.5”)
- 70 Infrared at 850 nm
- 52 Red at 630 nm
- 2,320 Joules per Treatment per Pad
Not all Infrared Devices are Effective for Nerve Repair
Infrared Light therapy has been proven in research to help damaged peripheral nerves heal at a rate that’s four times faster. But unfortunately, there are so many units on the market that are just plain junk and simply won’t work.
The pricing on Infrared therapy can vary significantly from $100 up to $20,000 dollars. Before you run out and purchase a hundred-dollar device, it’s important to realize that not all infrared devices have the same ability to repair damaged peripheral nerves; therefore, it’s important to be familiar with the therapeutic benefits and differences of infrared therapy devices.
So here are 5 things you need to know before buying an IR therapy device:
1. Make sure the wavelength of infrared light is between 800-1100 nm
2. Approximately 60/40 split between infrared to red LEDs diodes. (you always want more infrared diodes).
3. The energy output should be between approximately 2,200 – 3,000 joules per treatment session depending on the pad sizes.
4. The light therapy should cover the entire bottom of the feet and the calves, or the affected area being treated (knee, shoulder, hand etc.).
5. Make sure the infrared light is pulsed and not continuous for the entire treatment session.
If you’d like a deeper understanding into these 5 points, make sure you watch my video: How to Avoid Buying Infrared Junk
Medical evidence shows that Infrared devices triggers Nitric Oxide (NO) release, found to be extremely beneficial for neuropathy sufferers.
Benefits of Nitric Oxide (NO)
- Increases blood flow to injured or damaged nerves.
- Increases circulation, oxygen and nutrient delivery to nerves.
- Stimulates proper nerve transmission.
- Decreases pain by stimulating endorphin production.
- Decreases muscle spasm.
- Stimulates the production of collagen.
- Increases lymphatic system activity.
Other Benefits of Infrared Therapy
- Reduces Inflammation
- Reduces pain
- Accelerates healing
- Reduces sensitivity
- Improves wound healing
- Decreases muscle spasm and tightness
- Increases range of motion
It is important to understand that most people have suffered from neuropathy for many years, and, as such, there is no quick and easy fix. Contrary to what many doctors are telling their patients, damaged nerves can be healed. Your nerves are not dead, they are damaged. Current research has demonstrated time and time again that nerves can be repaired with the appropriate treatment, as witnessed in our clinic every day.
The following protocol, is the same protocol we use in our clinic every day, with great results.
For those of you who want to “Try it and See How it Works”, you will be sadly disappointed. Nerves heal very slowly. In fact, they are the slowest healing tissue in the body. Because of this, it requires a significant commitment for substantial results. Typically, it will require four to six months of treatment to experience significant results.
Use of the infrared therapy is the single best way to accelerate your results when used in conjunction with NUPHORIA cm Gold and Nerve Defense.
Here’s how the (PBM) photobiomodulation device should be used.
- Treatment should be done 20 minutes per leg twice a day allowing 3 hours between each session.
- Treatments should be done 6 – 7 days per week. Consistency is crucial!
- Treatments should be done for 4 – 6 months depending on desired results.
Although this treatment requires a significant commitment, patients who have been suffering with neuropathy for years, will often report the following changes in as little as 3 – 6 months:
- Significant reduction in pain, burning, numbness, and hyper-sensitivity.
- Significantly improved balance.
- Improved circulation in lower legs and feet.
- Restored skin health and color.
- Improved sensory feeling in legs.
Always wash the affected area with soap and water before applying the Infrared Therapy device. There should never be any cream, lotion or ointment on the affected area prior to applying the Infrared Therapy device. Failure to follow this step can cause skin irritation or burns.